Thursday 31 July 2014

The world that exists

You ask me why am I sad?
You ask me why I have tears in my eyes?
You ask me why I cry for the silliest of things?
It is not because I'm a crying baby
Not because I have not seen the worst days in my life
It is just because I see this world as a beautiful place
Like beauty in a blooming flowers
I thought love is what makes us feel alive
But now I think it is all a fairy tale
With 'they lived happily ever after' lies
I see smiles with hatred in their hearts
I see broken people who dared to make this world like their fairy tale
I do see love in some of them
I see them like warriors who want to fight just to make this world to regain its beauty
People laugh at them, mock them and walk away
Am I living in a fairy tale?
Does that fairy land still exists somewhere?
Or Is it only in my imagination?
I want to walk to that place
WALK? Why do I want to run away?
I would prefer to die struggling to make this place a fairyland rather than running away from here
I want to be called a warrior or may be a dreamer
Who never understood that she is living in a dark and lost world
I tried to come out of my dreams and believe in their world
But I ended up seeing a lot of deaths and pits
I just wish someday I reach my world
Someday will I be able to say that my world existed?

You ask me what that world is like?
It is all about love, it is all about care
It is not about pretence, it is not about 'me'
It is about dying to save other's lives
It is all about the innocence of a small child
It is about the truth which is somewhere lost
How long will I cry?
How long will I mourn?
Because there is no shortcut to this world, all you have is a path of thorns and thistles
But still I want to walk on it
Till I find that world which still exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment