Thursday 27 November 2014

My creator's life

At times, when I look at the sad part of my life, all the broken and shattered pieces which are lying scattered in my heart. I break down. I give up. I fall down. I want to end my life.

With all those lonely walks and secrets which cannot even be shared with the walls of my rooms. I give up. I fall face down. With no hope to get up the next day.

With all the broken trusts I have had because of trusting people. I try to run and hide to a place where no one can see me like a crab which hides inside the seashore holes when the tides come. I give up. I close down.

But what makes me stand up again? What gives me the strength to get up and face the world? What makes me realize that my story is not yet over?

A person who brought me to this world. A person who saw me in all those broken times. A person who came and sat with me. He even hugged me tightly when there was a storm around me. He never let me stay in those crab holes forever. He brought me out and he stopped those tides.  

He did not judge me for all that has happened in my life. He never gave up on me. He did not accuse me of leaving him and walking away in my own path. He held me close. He accepted me the way I am. He loves me for everything I am.

He brought back to the green pastures and let me lay down near the quiet waters.

That's why I can't give up on my life. Because more than mine, this is his life. My creator's life. More than my sad broken life. This is a life with purpose and that purpose is to live with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment